Ahem.... Announcement....! We are POPPING UP!
Yes, The Great British Florist will be Popping up for 4 weeks in The Old Market Shopping Centre in Hereford. Our Kiosk is next to The Coffee Corner, near to Waitrose and opposite L'Occitane. We'd love to see you come in for a look. We will have everything to help you make a Proper Country Christmas...
We open Wednesday 26th November and will close on Christmas Eve...
To delight you we will have floweryness and loveliness and a little joy... including:
- Real Christmas Trees (Nordman which are non dropping and smell of pine)
- Beautiful British Flowers - your Christmas Table Centrpiece and lots more
- Order a posy or bouquet to arrive anywhere in the UK
- Vintage Teddy Bears
- Home-made traditional farmhouse fruit cake... FOR MEN!
- Vintage Tools
- Goat Socks (for cosy toes)
- Christmas Door Wreaths
- ANTLERS! - yes real ones (perfect for a proper Christmas)
- Beautiful British Jugs
- WORKSHOPS - making your own wreath and hand tied bouquet and more....
- A smile and help with whatever you are trying to achieve with British Flowers.
- Mistletoe and Holly...
- and lots more...
We look forward to welcoming you to our small oasis of Carthamus, Ranunculus, Lilies, Poppy Heads, Hydrangeas, Hyacinth, Pussy Willow, Freesias, Astromeria Ivy, Holly, Mistletoe and more. Open every day until Christmas Eve.
We would love you to come along to our Flowery Workshops in The Old Market starting on 2nd December and then repeating every Tuesday Morning and Wednesday Evening.
Full details are in the link but here's the list:
Currently we are offering:
- Each Workshop is 1hr 30 mins and will be at our Kiosk in the Old Market Hereford
- Places are strictly limited to 6.
- All courses are £39 per place and the workshop will include: -
- All the materials needed to make the final product to be taken away
- Tea / Coffee and lovely cake
- Tuition to be able to make the product from our very own florists.
More information can be found online at http://www.greatbritishflorist.co.uk/flower-workshops.html