We are looking for new team members – part-time, full-time or self employed considered for the right person.
We are looking for people to fill the following areas:
• Production floristry - bouquets, posies and arrangements on a daily basis on time and on budget.
• Creating wedding flowers, from wired bouquets to arches, flower crowns, pedestals and runners.
• To work well in a team, and happy to share good practice
• To share in creating and maintaining fresh and interesting shop displays
• Budgeting and calculating volumes of flowers and foliage required
• Showing and selling flowers at exhibitions and particularly wedding fayres.
• Customer support and sales especially for potential wedding orders.
You will need to:
• Be creative and have a real flair for design (preferably with some floristry experience but we can train)
• Be able to demonstrate your ability to work within a small team and bring plenty to our party..
• Have excellent customer service skills and be confident and cheerful.
• Be professional and friendly when dealing with staff and clients alike
• Have a clean driver’s licence and be confident to drive a delivery van.
• Be physically fit and able to meet the demands of a lively, busy hard working environment
• Be fluent in both writing and speaking English
• Be flexible to cover other team members and during really busy periods (Mothering Sunday, Christmas etc)
We’re looking for a kindly, happy, dedicated, enthusiastic individual who can work well under pressure in a very busy environment. Ultimately a passion and love for floristry with a creative eye is a must!
Your salary will be negotiable.
How to Apply: Please email your CV and any portfolio photos that are relevant with a covering letter demonstrating why you would be great for one or more of these roles to firstname.lastname@example.org