Our Great British Flower brand continues to grow from strength to strength, and we are looking to appoint someone into our Floristry Department as soon as possible. We want to appoint someone who has an affinity with flowers, although sales, organisational and admin skills are a significant part of the role. The successful candidate will be based in our new florist in East Street Hereford and our floristry at Blakemere, Herefordshire. This is a full time position and includes some Saturdays.
Duties are varied and will include:
· Customer service and sales in store
· Dealing with orders face to face online and over the telephone
· Picking flowers for orders;
· Putting together bouquets and arrangements (full training provided if need be)
· Delivering flowers if required;
· Writing out the cards which accompany the bouquets and arrangements.
· Conditioning flowers (full training provided if needed)
· Handling goods in and arranging stock and shop displays
In order to be considered for this post, applicants will need to have the following skills and attributes:
· Dexterity, particularly the ability to work quickly whilst maintaining quality;
· Ability to remain cheerful and professional whilst handling repetitive work;
· Efficient and organised;
· Self-motivated and able to work without supervision;
· A “people person” who is able to sell and communicate with customers, suppliers and staff members in a helpful and friendly manner at all times;
· Able to handle pressure;
· The candidate must be in possession of a full UK driving licence;
· Computer literate, following our system to obtain labels; addresses etc;
· Able to be flexible with working hours as these can be varied depending on weddings and seasonal orders.
· Creative and design led
If you feel that you have the enthusiasm to join our small, busy team and have the ability to fulfill the above duties (full training will be given) then we would love to hear from you. Salary dependent on experience.
In the first instance please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering email.
Just wanted to say thank you so much for the lovely bouquet of flowers that you sent to my daughter today. She's been shielding since February so these made her day. She was delighted that there were no lilies in the flowers as she suffers with hayfever. Thank you - Helen P
Just to say a lovely thank you for the beautiful arrangement of flowers for the funeral sheaf I ordered for my fathers funeral. He was 91 and always interested in the environment and wildflowers. The arrangement was just perfect. Many thanks once again - Magda B
My family arranged for you to deliver flowers for my birthday last Monday and I have to say that they are the best flowers I have ever received! After a week they are still looking amazing and are likely to do so for several days yet. Thank you very much! - Mary B