1) Size Whether you’re wanting your marquee to till a small garden or a large field, marquees are available in all shapes and sizes. This allows lots of flexibility with guest lists, location and design.
2) Fabulous Flooring Most marquees come with standard matting flooring, however, there is always room for adding that personal touch. Whether you opt for carpet, elegant tiles or a disco dance floor the choice is yours.
3) A Blank Canvas Whether you are dreaming oi moroccan themed lounge or a fairylit wonderiand marquees enable you to get creative with your decor and styling.
4) Flexible Sectioning Parts of a marquee can be easny sectioned off. You could have one section for the wedding breakfast, one for the dance floor and a hidden section for the caterers.
5) Room with a View Incorporate window panels or even remove marquee sections entirely so that you can make the most of your surroundings. Discuss this with your chosen marquee supplier they will have a great deal of experience in different styles and layouts.
6) Outdoor Pursuits Marquee weddings are great for a Summer wedding. Be at one with nature, incorporating fire pits, tree swinqs and picnic areas into vour bio. dav.