We are growing!
We are helping lead the British Flower Revolution and our Great British Florist brand is online, on our farm in Hereford and very soon we are opening up in Cheltenham....
So, dear Eliza we are looking for several people to help us continue to grow our sales. You need to have an affinity with flowers, be computer literate, and some experience of sales would be a benefit. Organisational and admin skills are a significant part of the role. Full Time and Part Time positions are on offer, but all include some Saturdays. Rates of pay will depend on experience.
Duties are varied and will include:
In order to be considered for these posts, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer service and sales in store using online and basic techniques (full training given)
- Dealing with orders face to face online and over the telephone
- Picking flowers for orders;
- Putting together bouquets and arrangements (full training provided if need be) and ensuring there is always made up stock on show for customers at all times.
- Delivering flowers if required;
- Writing out the cards which accompany the bouquets and arrangements.
- Conditioning flowers (full training provided if needed)
- Handling goods in and arranging stock and merchandising
- Handling cash and end of day procedures and reporting
- Dexterity, particularly the ability to work quickly whilst maintaining quality
- Ability to remain cheerful and professional whilst handling repetitive work;
- Efficient and organised;
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision for long periods of time;
- A “people person” who is able to sell and communicate with customers, suppliers and staff members in a helpful and friendly manner at all times;
- Able to handle pressure;
- The candidate must be in possession of a full UK driving licence;
- Computer literate, following our system to obtain labels; addresses etc;
- Able to be flexible with working hours as these can be varied depending on weddings and seasonal orders.
- Creative and design led
If you feel that you have the enthusiasm to join our small, busy team and have the ability to fulfill the above duties (full training will be given) then we would love to hear from you. Salary dependent on experience. Please do not be put off applying if you are interested even if you have applied for a position with us before.
In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email. If you have floristry experience you are welcome to include a few photos from your portfolio